ROADS | SITEWORK | BUILDING
MILLING | PAVING | SAW-CUTTING
Reece Construction has been a key partner in the infrastructure growth of the Pacific North West since the company’s founding in 1997. Reece Construction has expanded to meet the needs of the region as demands for improved infrastructure has increased. Whether creating a retail parking lot, constructing bridges, developing a subdivision or building an entire section of interstate highway, Reece has a dedicated team of equipment and personnel prepared to meet the specific demands of heavy highway and road construction.
We work closely with municipalities, state governments and private developers to keep traffic flowing smoothly on existing roadways, as well as to create access where no roads have been before.
Asphalt milling is the controlled removal and recycling of an existing asphalt pavement layer to correct and restore the surface to a specified profile. The process generates recycled asphalt pavement (RAP) for use in place of virgin aggregate in new asphalt material.
• Recycling existing materials and using the RAP in lieu of virgin aggregate in the new asphalt pavement saves natural resources and energy.
• The process can be repeated over and over again on the same surface.
• The RAP can be used in place of a portion of the virgin aggregate and asphalt binder, which can lower the energy and greenhouse gas (GHG) footprint of the material production process.
• RAP is re-used and thus kept out of landfills.
UPGRADED SURFACE CONDITIONS
• Existing curb and gutter reveals are maintained.
• Surface drainage is improved.
• Bumps, ruts, and other surface irregularities are eliminated.
IMPROVED SCHEDULE AND BUDGET
• Under most circumstances, traffic flow is maintained and able to immediately travel on the milled surface.
• At a lower cost than reconstruction, maintenance budgets can cover a larger footprint.
Reece offers top-of-the-line paving services to residential and commercial clients throughout the Greater Seattle area. Whether it’s sealcoating, striping, patching, land clearing or cement work you need, we are at your service. Our professionals work on driveways, parking lots, playgrounds and more. Reece is Washington’s #1 choice.
• Commercial Paving
• Residential Roads / Private Drives
• Asphalt Patching and Repair
• Sport Courts and Play Areas
• Material Hauling
SAW CUTTING & CORING
Emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction is the core of what we do. Our customers know that we meet specific goals and deadlines because we understand their industry and pay close attention to details.
When you have concrete or other structural materials to be cut, call Reece. No job is too big or too small. We can get the job done correctly and efficiently at affordable prices.
COMMERCIAL | CIVIL | RESIDENTIAL
Our mission is simply to leverage our managerial skills, excellent workmanship and long-term client relationships to improve the quality of life for the general public while laying the foundation for a legacy our families can be proud of.
Reece has the technical capacity and experience to provide its clients with a variety of sitework services, including clearing and grading, utilities and landscaping installation, and road construction.
COMMERCIAL & CIVIL SITEWORK
Reece’s experienced crew and reliable equipment are ready for quick deployment all over Pacific Northwest for planned projects and emergency response work. Reece provides site-development services to get your project off to a strong start. Our heavy civil construction work includes site preparation, excavation, earthwork, environmental remediation and deep foundations. All operations are supported by experienced leadership teams and a large fleet of heavy equipment.
• Clearing and Grubbing
• Utility Installation and Repairs
• Parking Lot Construction
• Grading and Excavations
• Road Building
• Landscape Installation
• Fish Hatchery Construction
• Large Diameter Pipelines
Reece employs green construction and cost-saving strategies with every project. Our specialties include clearing, grading, excavation, drainage solutions, utilitites and paving.